FAITH FORMATION IS A LIFELONG JOURNEY!
We invite all people interested in deepening their faith to join us weekly on Thursday evenings for the Parish of St Bernadette Adult faith evenings where we view various Catholic series with Fr Phil Daley and then gather to discuss the material over fellowship.
Sessions run Thursday evenings at 7 pm in the parish upper hall.
All are welcome!
ADULT FAITH FORMATION
Thursday evenings, at 7 pm.
We will be taking a break over Holy Week and Easter.
Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother
by Dr. Edward Sri
Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother is a Catholic Bible study that will bring you on an extraordinary pilgrimage, revealing Mary’s unique role in God’s Kingdom and in our lives.
Why is Mary so Important to Us?
As Catholics, we have a profound reverence for the Blessed Mother. We turn to her in prayer, in the Mass, in the Rosary, and in Marian devotions. We honor her with special feasts celebrating the significant events in her life. We place images of her in our churches and homes.
The better we know Mary, the better we will know her Son.
Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother is an extraordinary pilgrimage that reveals Mary’s unique role in God’s Kingdom and in our lives. Filmed on location in the Holy Land, Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother will place you in the midst of the powerful drama of her earthly life, taking you through her joys…and her sorrows. You will learn how she works in our lives today, drawing us ever closer to her Divine Son. Seeing Mary in this way will change you forever. Mary will become a part of your daily life, and in your daily life, you will become more like Christ.
In Mary You Will:
- See what life was like for Mary, and experience what she felt at each dramatic moment in Scripture.
- Visit the grotto of Mary’s home in Nazareth, the cave where Christ was born in Bethlehem, the site of Our Lord’s victory on the Cross, and other rarely seen places in the Holy Land.
- See the significance of Mary as you explore the Biblical roots of our beliefs about her.
- Deepen your devotion to Mary as you discover our Blessed Mother in a uniquely personal way.
- Be drawn closer to Christ as Mary leads you to a more profound and personal relationship with her Son.
- …and much more!